Amazing Frog? is a puzzle game from the 80s that has been redone by the developer, with updated gameplay and graphics. The gameplay consists of a frog trying to eat flies and bugs, jumping on platforms, or hopping over obstacles. Amazing Frog is a puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The game follows the story of a frog who has been turned into a prince. The frog lost his memories and has to find a way to turn back into a frog. The way he can do it is by finding magic strawberry, that will allow him to turn back into a frog.
The gameplay consists of a lot of puzzle solving. The player can only move the frog in the direction of the arrows. There are also magical scrolls that the frog can get, and by using these scrolls, the frog can move in a different direction. The player has to use these scrolls at the right moment, because they have a limited number of uses. There are also different kinds of obstacles that the player has to overcome, like spikes and holes.
- There are a total of 12 levels, each with its own set of obstacles and a unique environment.
- The player is presented with a frog that can jump and eat flies and bugs, and has to complete the level by reaching the end of the level.
- The player can also eat flies and bugs that are on the ground, and can jump on platforms or hop over obstacles.
- If the player jumps on a platform, the frog will change directions.
The graphics are updated 3D graphics, with a retro 8-bit style. The graphics are updated and clean, without too much detail. The graphics of the game are drawn in a colourful and pretty way, and are very nice to look at.
The game consists of 100 levels, and the game's difficulty increases as the player moves on. It is also easy to complete the game, and it does not require a lot of time to complete it. The levels are different from each other, and there are many secrets to unlock. The player can also find new frogs, with different abilities such as the frog that can fly.
- The gameplay is simple and easy to play
- The graphics are clean and have a retro look, with a 3D look that is easy to see
- The game is fun for people of all ages
- The game is in 2D, and not in 3D
- The graphics are not very detailed
If you like puzzle games, or if you are a fan of the 80's and want to play a game inspired from the 80's, give this game a try. You will like it, and it is worth it.