Humankind is a video game for the PC. It was developed by Norway-based developer, CFH. It is a turn-based strategy game that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world.
Humankind is a game about human evolution. You play as a human living in Africa, and you search for food, shelter, and other sources of sustenance. The player controls a Norwegian farmer and has to build a farm, grow food and feed the family, and survive the harsh climate. The gameplay consists of three parts:
- First, the player has to build a farm and grow food.
- The second part is about survival.
- The third part is about the storyline.
Humankind has beautiful graphics, which are appropriate for the game. The game is very detailed, and has lots of people to interact with.
Humankind is interesting because it allows you to choose your own path. There are many ways to make your way in the world, and there are many possibilities for success.
- very detailed;
- many occupations to choose from;
- takes a long time to load;
- no tutorial;
- very difficult for the player to find food and drinkable water.
- not a very long game.
Humankind is an incredibly complex and diverse species that has accomplished amazing things. Moreover, the game is entertaining and educational.