Final Fantasy VII remake is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4. The game is a remake of the 1997 PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII, retelling the story of the game with updated graphics and new gameplay features.
The gameplay of the Final Fantasy VII remake is based on that of the original game, with a few changes. The player controls the character Cloud Strife, navigating the world and fighting against enemies in real-time combat. The game features a revamped material system, which allows the player to equip magic and abilities to their characters. Battles also now feature a Limit Break system, in which the player can unleash special attacks when their health is low.
The graphics of the game have been completely overhauled, with the game now featuring realistic graphics. The character designs have also been updated, with Cloud now looking more like a realistically proportioned human being.
The controls have been updated to make use of the PlayStation 4's controllers. The game now features a more traditional control scheme, with buttons mapped to different actions such as attacking and dodging.
The game features a New Game Plus mode, in which the player can start a new game with their character's stats and equipment from their previous playthrough. The game also features numerous sidequests, which the player can complete for rewards.
- The game is a masterpiece and a work of art. The graphics, story, and gameplay are all top-notch, and the game is an overall joy to play;
- The graphics are some of the best I've ever seen in a video game. They are absolutely stunning and make the game world come to life;
- The story is emotionally charged and very well written. It's one of the main reasons I keep coming back to play the game;
- The gameplay is extremely fun and addicting. I can't get enough of it;
- The game is a bit short. I would have liked it to be longer;
- The game is also quite easy. I would have liked it to be a bit more challenging;
Final Fantasy VII remake is a great remake of the original game, featuring updated graphics and gameplay. The game is highly replayable, with a New Game Plus mode and numerous sidequests. The game is definitely worth playing for fans of the original game or action role-playing games in general.